Saturday, May 22, 2010

KF + PJ = WOW

I have long admired Kaffe Fassett's Column Quilt since I first laid eyes on it in his Museum Quilts book.

The hardest part of the quilt...if there was such a thing....was accumulating just the right fabrics for it.

A little online shopping last week filled in the missing blanks for me!

Just three hours today with Kaffe Fassett + Philip Jacobs fabrics....



and I was pleased....



because when you want a quilt to really be 'all about the fabric'....



They are the DYNAMIC DUO! KF+PJ=WOW...for me anyway!

*Peace!

11 comments:

Cathy said...

KF & PJ for me too Kim! Wow your columns quilt is divine, fabulous colourways you have used. The saturated colour is beautiful xo

Cari said...

Love it Kim....girl, you've got an eye for color!! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Wowser... wonderful quilt eye candy.

Jayne said...

Love! Love! Love! This is inspiring me all to pieces, Kim! I spent the afternoon with Zane and Carrie. Had a fun time.

Margaret said...

Cool! love it! Did you use a jelly roll? Or something else? I love KF and PJ too!

Dianne said...

Love it! The simplicity of the pattern is perfect for showing off those gorgeous fabrics!

Melanie said...

Ooooo! You did have a productive day! What a lovely quilt. The colors are fabulous and what a great way to use those fabrics!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Looks like a garden - really pretty!

Threeundertwo said...

Oh yum! I love that! In fact I just found your blog and I love the whole thing. Now I want to make a giant granny square. I invite you to link up this or any other projects on Fridays, when I host a "Finished for Friday" party.

TamboinMO said...

This is beautiful....I could design an entire room around that quilt....very "Anthropologie"....love it!

K-G Knitter said...

FANTASTIC! You've chosen some gorgeous fabrics, and they look great together.