Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quite the Bounty!

I know it's not Thursday...but I cannot help myself! Gotta show you what I found Friday evening after work!



It was $12.....and old.



Do you LOVE the color?! I do! It's a fruitful bounty of goodness! But even if the picture wasn't fabbo...LOOK at the FRAME...



Oh yeah. Ring that up and here's my $12!

I have a feeling as the rummage sale season progresses, I'll slip in another find or two on days other than Thursday! Hope you don't mind!

There's still time to enter the giveaway for those yummy Rural Jardin fabrics!
Just leave a comment on the giveaway post.

Check back tomorrow. I'll let you know who wins the fabric AND show you the completed baby quilt!

And now...I shall knit!

*Peace!

11 comments:

FayeRaye said...

omg!!...You really scored with that beautiful frame...LOVE IT !

Deb said...

I love both the picture and the frame. Great score!!! And post your finds any time that you want. I love seeing them. This time of year you never know what you're going to find!!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Great find, Kim! I love seeing all your goodies so post away!

Catherine said...

You did it again!!! I love seeing all of your finds - I just wish I would find some!

Margaret said...

Nice find! You definitely have an eye for such things. Have fun knitting!

Loraine said...

So gorgeous! Love the color too, and the frame...you did good!

Myra said...

Great picture and a great frame. You just don't see those anymore.

Siobhan said...

WOW!!! I love the pic and the frame! Great score. :) Can't wait to see the quilt!

Cari-in-VA said...

What a lovely frame and the picture is great, too! I do love this time of year.

mac said...

Nice.
I got an old Barrel Trunk last weekend.
It was raining and I offered to help carry some stuff inside. They gave me the trunk and a few books for helping them.
That was so nice of them :-)

Tolentreasures said...

Great find! The picture and the frame are great! Love the colors!

Cathy