Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Time For Some Quilty Inspiration

I don't think there's any such thing as too much inspiration.....



Too many books about quilting? No such thing. Too much fabric? No such thing. I'm always looking for inspiration.

For the next few days...I'll be looking for quilty inspiration here.



Heading out bright and early tomorrow morning with dear daughter for a road trip to The Big D! We'll stay with my Mom & bonus Dad.....visit with some family.....enjoy great Mexican cuisine.....and sushi....and antique/thrift shopping. I'll be meeting up with friends...some old...some new.....and perusing the Dallas Quilt Celebration!

I do love a road trip!

*Peace!

16 comments:

Paula C. said...

Have lots and lots of fun!!!!!! Take plenty of pictures =)

Margaret said...

Oh wow! Have a great time! And yes, do take pics for us!

Myra said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to see the thrifty treasures you bring home.

Deb said...

Lovely books Kim - have agreat road trip.

Cari-in-VA said...

Kim, have a wonderful time with your daughter. What fun to have a some girltime together. Can't wait to see what you come home with.

Catherine said...

Have a safe trip! I am sure you'll have a blast and bring back lotsa goodies to share and make us drool!

Cari said...

WOW - have a great trip Kim. Can't wait to hear and see all about it!! Hugs

Loraine said...

Have a fabulous time!

Paulette said...

Have a fantastic time, Kim! I'll miss you!! :)

Paulette

Michelle said...

Have fun!! If you come up north of Dallas, we should meet!!!

Siobhan said...

Have a great trip, Kim!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

I LOVE inspirational books and wholeheartedly agree - there's no such thing as too many. Have fun on your outing - eat well - be safe - and come back with pictures!

audrey enloe said...

KIMMMM! LOOK AT MY BLOGGG~ Got the plateeee~! ITS AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!!! :) THANK YOU!!!!!

Katrina said...

Hope you have a great trip!!!!

Bre said...

I am so jealous, I love road trips!!!

Littlebit said...

Oooh, KK! Have fun in Dallas! You should go to Love & War! My FAV place to eat when in town..other than Plato Loco and Don Pablos and a few other places. :) Man! Dallas has THE market on good restaurants. MM