Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Spring Cleaning & SALE!

I'm doing a little Saturday spring cleaning around the house today....I love getting the house 'in order', as much as that seems impossible sometimes! Today is such a day! And I'm actually ENJOYING the cleaning process too! What's up with that?

I'm also ready to do a little 'spring cleaning' of my ebay listings...and so today I'm having a blog reader special!



I've listed a few new things (market bags that are FABULOUS...some honey buns (1 1/2" strips)..etc) and I've reduced prices on them all!

But for my blog readers...if you shop with me on ebay *EDITED: Through March 31*, let me know you saw this on my blog...and you'll get an ADDITIONAL 20% off ALL "Buy It Now" items! But the sale is only good *EDITED: Through March 31*!


My items on eBay


So feel free to surf my listings and see if there's something that needs to come home to you! I love to ship internationally as well!

Off I go now to tackle the bathrooms...oh such fun on a Saturday morning!!! Hope yours is going well!!

*Peace!

No comments: