Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Love Paris in the Spring Time...and I Love Rural Jardin as well!

(Photo: Paris Tourist Office/Amelie Dupont)

Wouldn't it be wonderful to visit Paris in the spring time? Heck...I'd visit any time of the year for that matter! Scour the flea markets...find all sorts of goodies! Including vintage linens! Oooh La La!

That's just what Kaari Menge from The French General has done....and reproduced them for Moda! First was her wildly popular Rounneries line..and now...Rural Jardin!

So excited to check status of fabric orders and see that finally...at last...Rural Jardin prints are shipping!! As always, offering first dibs to blog readers! I only have 6 bundles available. $85.99 shipped in US. I do ship international for actual postage cost. 40 fat quarters. Just email me and a bundle will be yours! First come, first served! **EDIT: I now have 1 bundle available**



Aren't they gorgeous?

I can't wait to get these all mixed up with some other fabrics for a fresh spring/summer quilt! So lovely!

We're in for a glorious spring day and I welcome it with open arms! I'll just pretend I'm in France enjoying the weather....Vitamin D, oh how I've missed you!!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

Me, me, me... I want a fat quarter bundle... I sent you an e-mail.
I am so in love with French General.

Margaret said...

Oh gosh, me too!

Stef said...

Aren't they lovely!! I'm driving back from LA and saw your post on my iPhone. I was at the French General yesterday and picked up my bundle, can't wait to figure out what I'm going to do with them!! Heck, I can't wait to see what you are going to do with them, your quilts are gorgeous!!

Catherine said...

Beautiful fabrics!

mac said...

I was in Paris. It was New Years, way back when I was one of Uncle Sam's boys.

Lots of history, which I love, but the folks were a bit rude. Outside Paris, I met some really nice folks :-)

Paulette said...

I am sooooo glad I ordered one of these from you!!! They are to DIE for!!

Paulette

Musa said...

Hello,
Do you have any bundle left?
Thanks
Mary