Monday, March 15, 2010

Hoot Hoot Hoot!



WHO says I can't show some restraint at a quilt show?
I was so good I think I may have been having an off day! Just a little bit of fabric. Like that cute owl print up there! How cute is that? New from Michael Miller...along with THIS...



Do you know how much I love hedgehogs? OMGosh I can't stand it!

And then I had to, of course, snag some deals on some civil war prints...



If you seek out the vendors with the deals....it's always fun! And I found such vendors!

Added to my vintage/modern stash with these...



Just a nice little fabric haul this year....



Pardon the blurry pics...these were taken late at night with a new-to-me camera this past weekend!

Today was spent trying to recuperate from the road trip. Back to work tomorrow...but I do have one other purchase to share with you....a book. More on that later, along with quilt show pics! Promise!

*Peace!

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh oh oh!! I love hedgehogs too! And owls! :D Great fabric haul! And very restrained of you too! Wow, you're good! Can't wait to see what else you have to show us! Hope work treats you well this week. :D

Catherine said...

Those are some awesome fabrics!! I love the owls and hedgehogs and can't wait to see what you do with them!

Myra said...

Yummy fabrics! I will be watching to see what you make with them. :o)

Stef said...

Oh, the hedgehog fabbie is too cute Kim!! Can't wait to see the pix of the quilt show, sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Kathie said...

great civil war prints some I have never seen before, lucky you!!!!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

I love hedgehogs, too! What's not to love about them. You've stitched the PS hedgehog and the freebie pinkeep from France then, right? Love the retro modern fabrics especially. Have a good day at work!

Paulette said...

Glad you're back! And I love the stash haul, gf! Those owls are too cute - and whaddyaknow, I love love love hedgehogs too! :) (In my elementary school, we were the Bicester Hedgehogs. LOL)

Paulette

Cari-in-VA said...

What an amazing array of fabric - I love them all! The owl and and hedgehog are very unique - can't wait to see what you do with them.

Looking forward to more pics from your trip - welcome back!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Nice fabric stash haul. Can't wait to see the snaps of the show and more on the mystery book.

Michelle said...

I love love love the owls!!! So cute! And the hedgehogs are adorable too. What fun!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Oh, such pretty fabbies - where WILL they end up? If you have just a bit of energy left, drop by my blog to see that you've been nominated for a Beautiful blog award!