Sunday, March 07, 2010

The Gloves Are Off



Yes! The gloves are off....and one quilt is quilted!



I did an 'eyeball grid' all over this thing! As in I eyeballed the straight lines all over this quilt. OMGosh that was a lot of sewing! My butt needs a cushier sewing chair! LOL

I had big loft goals of getting two quilts done today....but...nope. Just one. And then it was time to come up and start dinner...





Yum! Jalapeno burgers w/Cream Cheese!

And now..it's time to put on a pot o'java and settle in with red carpet interviews and The Oscars....and this...



Happy Sunday evening!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow, you sure are good at eyeballing straight lines! Nice quilt! Dinner looks like it was yummy too. No Oscars for us tonight -- our idiot cable company is in some kind of dispute with ABC. Ijduts! Enjoy your knitting and Oscars!

Kathie said...

quilting looks great!
oh I am just loving these green socks!
great yarn!
Kathie

Cari said...

Wow ...love your quilt, dinner looks yummy, and that yarn is just BEAUTIFUL! Have a fun Monday!!

Deb said...

You really a great job "eyeballing" that quilting. Great quilt. I give you a lot of credit - I can't quilt a quilt to save my soul (although I have a bad shoulder so that could be part of it).

And those burgers sound so good - and I'm so hungry!!

Michelle said...

Oooh, the quilting looks beautiful! And dinner looks yummy too.

Beth said...

Yummy jalapenos! I ordered my own hank of that beautiful Fiberphile Envy yarn and got it today (after a brief scare that it got lost in the mail) and I have to say it's even more beautiful in person!