Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thrifty Thursday!

Wanna see what came home with me this week? Not much! But of course I found at least a little treasure! A Monday evening stop off garnered these sweet bowls!



A set of four for $6. I thought they were worth it.



I just love the star on the bottom.



And I thought they would marry well with the other set of little white bowls I found on a previous jaunt!



Perfect little dessert dishes! They're larger than berry bowls, but smaller than cereal bowls. I imagine ice cream and colorful fruit against that milky white goodness and it makes me smile!

This makes me smile too...



A little yarn dessert! That's the Fiberphile ENVY all wound into a little cake and ready to be turned in to socks! No rush...I'm just enjoying the depth of color...and the cashmere. Oh so soft!

Hope you're having a great week! Thanks so much for the well wishes. I am on the mend. A lingering hacking cough....but otherwise I'm just about good to go! Can't keep me down long! ;o)

*Peace!

12 comments:

Paula C. said...

I love these little dishes. I think I will have to look for some =)

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Such lovely dishes :-) Great find.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

Oh I love little dessert dishes like that! Great find! (Love the yarn too! mmmmmmmm!)

Deb said...

Cashmere socks - man are you going to have happy feet! Those dessert dishes are a great find! Why do they remind me of something that Martha Stewart would have? I love the idea of having different types of those bowls.

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Beautiful, little bowls! The yarn is a wonderful, rich color!

Paulette said...

Cuuuute bowls!! I love them!! You're so lucky to find all that cool stuff!

Paulette

Cari said...

Oh I am lovin' the yarn dessert!! Way too much fun..that yarn is yummy!! Hugs and keep getting better!!!

Myra said...

Cute little bowls. I can envision a lovely bunch of strawberries in mine. :o) Great find!

Catherine said...

What cute bowls! You are so lucky to find such cute things!

Melissa said...

I love those little bowls! You always find the neatest things.

Littlebit said...

I am a stickler for pretty bowls, KK! I LOVE THESE!!!

Quilt Hollow said...

Just discovered this blog...love it!