Sunday, January 31, 2010

Charging & RECharging

Or maybe that should say Sunday REcharging! I don't know. I'm not feeling very charged up for another work week! But that's beside the point!

The camera is charging.....so forgive the photo below of what I've been 'needlin' today.



Yep. Spent a little quality time with Ann Rayner today. Painting her house. Red. I think I'll continue on with her at least until the whole house is painted! I'm almost to the 1/2 way point with her!

I'm trying NOT to be 'charging' any new charts and stash, but it's oh so hard! I've been doing some online 'window shopping' today...but have held off with any charging just yet! For today anyway!

I wish I could plug in like the camera battery and charge right back up! Don't you? I think it might take a long time though! The light on my charging adapter would be blinking...for a long time.....signaling that I am not yet fully charged!

I'll get there though! Not to worry! I've got too many fun things to do!

We'll blame it on the weather! Hope you've had a great day and are all charged up for the week ahead!

*Peace!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What a funny post! I feel drained already this morning, so I guess I stayed up too late stitching instead of charging!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Your Ann is looking fabulous Kim! I was doing well with the no charging for new charts... that is until Margaret posted the link to The Goode Huswife's OOP charts. Oh well... I was very good for the entire month of January. lol

Margaret said...

I love your Ann! I really have to get to her sometime. Sigh. Yes, charging. I'm in trouble with that plastic -- and market is coming! :D

The Scarlett House said...

Kim, I love seeing Ann from the other direction. Do you start at the top left? I always start at the bottom right, so it's cool to see the motifs that I haven't done. She is such a pretty sampler.

Deb said...

Ann looks wonderful! And you're almost 1/2 way done! YGG. My chart and fabric finally showed up (after a month and a half of waiting), and I know that I really want to start her soon!

And I hear you on the charging. Everytime I see some post that some pictures are up of new things, I run the other way! Helps that our credit card was used fradulently by someone and I don't have one right now!!

Cari said...

It's so hard to resist all the lovely things I see on other sites!

Ann is just beautiful - great progress in such a short amount of time.

Enjoy your week!

Melissa said...

Ann looks just gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Ann looks beautiful! I could use a re-charge myself, I'm dragging today!

Littlebit said...

I LOVE the motifs on your Ann sampler, KK!! BEAUTIFUL!! Charged up for the week? Ha! It's so dark and wet and cold here that I ended up napping and reading after work! MM

Valerie said...

Ann is coming right along! I agree wholeheartedly that not "charging" new stash is quite difficult. So many beautiful things, so little money. Too bad we can't be like the Fed and just print the money we need...hehehehe....Happy Stitching!

Katrina said...

Love your Ann Rayner!