Sunday, January 17, 2010

At least the food was good.....

Game day.....my beloved Cowboys.... < insert loud sobs and crying >.......the Cowboys < insert out of control crying >.....

*sniffle sniffle* ......< insert more tears >.....

Big game day.....lots of food prep for the big game...











At least the food was good. And the Cowboys will be back next year.

< insert meltdown >

I'm off to mourn....with a needle.....and perhaps a new sampler start...just because I'm so upset......

Where's that box of Kleenex when I need it?

*Peace!

9 comments:

Cari said...

Oh my gosh Kim...so very, very sorry about your Cowboys...but wow...the food looks like a BIG HIT...or TOUCHDOWN !! :) Enjoy your needle for the remainder of the weekend! Hugs

Deb said...

Oh Kim, I'm so very very sorry the Cowboys lost, but I hope you consoled yourself with all that wonderful looking food. And a needle in hands never hurts either, does it? Can't wait to see what you start!

Siobhan said...

Dang, that food looks GOOD!! I was hoping that the Cowboys would do well since they're your team, even if they did beat my Eagles along the way. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Laurie in Iowa said...

The food looks really yummy! Sorry you're upset about the Cowboys. I don't follow football...

Glenna said...

LOL about the game. What city do the Cowboys play for? And which sport is it? (Hee--kidding). But the food! Now that's memorable! What's in the pink dip?

Catherine said...

Okay, it's 8:35 here and I shouldn't be thinking about food! You're killin' me!!

Margaret said...

Sorry, I have no clue what happened. Sorry the Cowboys lost. Such food deserved better, methinks! Stitching will hopefully help. :D

Cari said...

Wow, what a spread! So sorry the Cowboys lost. What is the dip with the celery, it looks yummy?

Jeanne said...

Sending sympathies Kim. The Cardinals blew it as well. The only good thing is tht DH was trying to make me feel guilty about going to a quilt show next Saturday in case the Cardinals advanced in the playoffs. Problem solved! Those look suspciously like White Castle burgers too - DH loves 'em but I'm wasn't raised on them LOL.