Friday, October 16, 2009

Wiscasset & Wovens on the Way!



Received word from Moda that the Wiscasset fat quarter bundles AND the French General WOVENS bundles have shipped finally! YAY!!! I know several of you were interested in these, so wanted to get the word out, as I have a limited number of each! I have **UPDATE - 4** fat quarter bundles of Wicasset ($89) and also (**UPDATE*** 3 bundles left) fat quarter bundles of the French General wovens ($89). Eagerly awaiting word on the shipment of the French General prints!

As always you can email me at kwiltykim@hotmail.com if you're interested in any of these great fabrics and I do accept paypal.

Tonight and in to the weekend I hope to be trimming up my little baskets for the Blackbird Designs Trick or Treat quilt and start appliqueing them! I counted last night and I have about 125 traced. I think that's good enough. At least for now! Of course I think this calls for a lovely new pair of sharp scissors...so will stop off at the store tonight and see what jumps in my hand! Not that we ever need justification for new scissors---right, Deb?! :o)

Happy Friday everyone!

*Peace!

No comments: