Sunday, October 11, 2009

Old Man Winter.....Stay Away!!!



Well....it's snowing again.....



We had an inch or so on Friday night....it went away yesterday.....



but it's coming down again this evening. UGH! Too early! But Emmitt kinda likes it...



I got the dresser down to the 'studio' yesterday and in it's new place. It will be put to good use!



Haven't got much done on any project at all! But...I promised pics of the basket applique blocks...



That's where I am with it! :o) Tonight I think I may sit with Ann Rayner 1839 for a bit. I can't remember if I mentioned or not that Lydia @ Wyndham Needleworks can now order this previously out of print chart, for those that are interested. Hopefully I'll make some headway this evening!

I hope there's no frost on YOUR pumpkin and that you had a great weekend!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Ugh! Snow! You obviously live way too far north. lol! Love your new dresser in its new place. And your basket traced fabrics too. That's cool that Lydia can order Ann Rayner now. What's up with that? Interesting stuff! Anyway, enjoy Ann tonight!

M.T. Pocketts said...

Love your new blog photo! Very appropriate.

Deb said...

Oh Dear - so cold so soon! Is that normal for where you are? How cold does it get? Dresser looks great.

Cari said...

Hi Kim! Love your new header.

Snow? Brrrrr, come visit me. I got up Saturday at 6:30 a.m. to walk w/a friend and it was already 70 - I just can't even fathom snow yet.

Your dresser is such a great purchase - is it filled to bursting with patterns & fabric?

Katrina said...

Lots of frost and ice on my pumpkins but it's suppose to warm up later this week :-). Love your old man winter on the tree.

Deb said...

UGH snow!!! But I think that your cold weather made it over this way. It is brisk here today! Am glad that you got your dresser into it's new home. Is it full now? Thanks for the tip on Ann - I think I'll have to give Lydia a call!!

Siobhan said...

Love the new blog photo! Oh, snow. While I wouldn't want it this early, I would love it at some point... just makes you want to hunker down and stitch and create.