Sunday, October 04, 2009

Moda Goodies Update!

Thanks so much for your orders for the French General items!!! Sorry (or happy) to say the sewing bags are currently all sold. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I do have more on order....so have no fear....I will let you know as soon as they arrive.

I still have some journal books available ($23.99 which includes US shipping..International available for a few dollars more!).....



and they will make lovely gifts!!

Those that placed your orders and paid via paypal...thanks so much! Your great things are being shipped off to you today!! I hope you LOVE them!!!

Also received word today that the Alliance reproduction 9 patch kits are ready to ship as well!!!



Tis the season for great quilt fabrics and kits and so it begins! I only have FOUR of these kits available....and again...a nice price just for my blog readers. Retail is $150. For you Threadheads...$125, which includes US shipping. First come first served, so please email me at kwiltykim@hotmail.com if you'd like one of these great kits! They come in the great collector tin...and it's just a lovely one!

I am home today...doing mom things....as in dealing with a sick Jakester. He's sleeping right now....so I'm going to head downstairs and see what kind of stuff I can get in to! :o) Updates later!


*Peace!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hope your son getes better soon, and hope that you find a lot to do while you're sleeping. Love all the stuff that you get in, but I'm trying to hold out for the FG fabric! I may get the back when you get your second round in. I'm trying to talk myself out of it, but we'll see.