Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Future Plans

Fabric is flowing abundant around these parts....



They look so lovely in their little bundles.....I need to start making future plans for them...



Thanks to everyone for your orders! Just an update...I have just TWO bundles left of Wiscasset ($89)....and THREE bundles left of the French General wovens ($89)....



I'll admire these in their bundles for a bit before I take them apart and mix things up a bit in the stash...



And I'll stalk the UPS man because the French General Rouenneries PRINTS are shipping!!! YAY!! Finally! I only have THREE bundles left...already! They haven't even arrived! Again...$89. Just drop me an email kwiltykim@hotmail.com if you want to add these to your stash!

I already have the first quilt in mind for those Rouenneries prints...I cannot WAIT!!!

Future plans for the weekend would include getting the borders on the wovens quilt that's been patiently waiting on the table down in the studio. And other creative endeavors yet to be determined!

What are your future plans?

*Peace!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm going with my son to the Pumpkin Patch and sipping a little cider!!!! I love this time of year!

Linda, thepinkeep.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Ooooh, I can't wait! :D Got my pretty Alliance pkg today. Sigh. So pretty to drool over. Now to sew it up!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Very pretty fabrics, Kim. I may have to take up quilting - I'm sure Deb would give me a tutorial. Nope - I will not - I don't need one more thing.

Tolentreasures said...

Your pie looks delicious! I spent the day yesterday taking my Mom and friends quilt shop hopping. Saw lots and lots of these bundles everywhere..not sure what you do with them but are they ever intriguing.

Cathy