Monday, September 07, 2009

I Guess I Wanted To Stitch Anyway!!

Oh what a wonderful Labor Day Monday it's been!! I've been spending lots of time down in the quilt studio (aka the sewing room in the basement) working on my next as-of-yet-unnamed quilt...



things were moving along great



chain piecing made quick work of this scrappy quilt



spent a short amount of time at the cutting table cutting the setting fabric



and then........ahem.........



she has taken over my seat the machine. Clearly in no mood to move.

Guess I wanted to stitch anyway! I'll work on Ann for a bit...maybe will return to the quilt later this evening! She can't stay there THAT long....can she??

Hope you're having a great day!

*Peace!

11 comments:

Cari said...

She has such a sly grin on her face.... Your quilt is BEAUTIFUL!! Have a great weekend.

Margaret said...

Kim, I want to see the quilt!! You're such a softie. lol! Of course I want to see Ann as well. I love the quilt so far -- so pretty! No wonder you needed so many half square triangles!

Deb said...

Those darned cats - they always have a mind of their own! LOL Looks like you've made a lot of progress on your quilt! We need to see more of it and Ann too!

Kim said...

Well of course she can stay there "that long"! Cats!

Lisa said...

The colors & fabrics in your quilt are beautiful! I've been too busy knitting to quilt much lately, but this post makes me want to go drag out the fabric & machine!

Kathie said...

blocks look great! oh she looks so cute there no wonder you couldn't make her move!
can't wait to see this quilt!
kathie

Siobhan said...

Ha! She has that "I'll show her!" look on her face. ;) She's a cutie. Your quilt blocks are fab--can't wait to see the whole thing!

Cari said...

Well, now we know who rules in your house :-) With that face, what else could you do.

Your quilt is coming along nicely - love the colors!

Can't wait for Ann to make an appearance.

ranette said...

Cute kitty...I couldn't move her either...I too want to see the quilt that those lovely blocks go in.

The Rabbit Factory said...

Love your color choices!

Littlebit said...

Oh, Kim! Going to be fantastic!! MM