Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And The Winner Is.....Ann in NJ..and OH French General Stuff!

Ann in NJ left a comment and her choice of border #4. Her number was the lucky one drawn....but I have decided to go with border #2...



I pulled the brick red from the stash for an inner border and I really just like the things that border #2 is saying to me! So Ann in NJ....your choice of border didn't 'win' but you still get a package of scraps!!! Please email me and let me know your address and I'll ship them off to you!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and suggestions!!! I ended up laying them all out...and living with them for a few days...slowly narrowing it down. And..well...it's #2. :o)

Now for the "OH French General Stuff" part of the post! I've received notice that these items are shipping!!! WOOOHOOO!!!



Isn't it LOVELY!!!! The French General Notebook has lots of pockets for storage and holds a 6 x 9 note pad. Measures 7" x 9 1/2"! For my blog readers...$23.99, which includes US shipping. I'm happy to ship across the pond for a few extra dollars! I have 20 of these coming...so first come, first serve! ***UPDATE: 7 left***

And.......the LOVELY French General Sewing Bag!!!



Can you stand it? Perfect for your knitting...your stitching.....inside pockets...measures about 14" x 11 1/2" x 6"....would also be a oooh la la chic handbag!!! These are $39.99, which includes US shipping. Again..happy to ship international for a few extra dollars. My first shipment only has 6 of these. So again...first come first serve! ***UPDATE: SOLD OUT....more on order***

Please email me at kwiltykim@hotmail.com if you're interested in either of these beautiful pieces! They will ship out to you on Monday, October 5!!! I do accept paypal...no problemo! I know some of you had already said you would like these items when they come in. Please still do email me and let me know so I can keep track and make sure you get yours! Thanks guys!!

I'm awaiting my Rounierres fabric order with baited breath! This is a fabulous line!!! I've got kits, fat quarter packs, and french TOWELING coming!!! Can you tell I'm excited! ;o)

I'm off to knit for a bit....until tomorrow!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Kim, you were soooo right about your border! Isn't that funny? I just love it! Why is it so hard for me to see it? You have the eye, girl!

As for the French General stuff. ACK!!! You're trying to bust my wallet, right? I love them both! Don't be surprised if you get an email -- once I've agonized a bit. lol!

Deb said...

I think that Margaret said it perfectly - who would have thunk that the border would go so well with it. You definitely have an eye!

And the French General Stuff - UGH!!! You'll be getting an email from me. Although I'm trying to talk myself out of it.

Cari said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Kim, your quilt will be just lovely!