Friday, July 24, 2009

Made It Thru Another Week!

Aaaaah.....the weekend is here! YAY! I'm always ecstatic when it's after 5:00 on a Friday! :o)

And I arrived home to a couple Moda boxes...gotta love that!

Look



The Morris Workshop bundles have FINALLY arrived!



I can't wait to decide what to make with them!! Yes, Margaret, I have yours set aside! :o) I have 2 left if anyone is interested. $89.99, which includes priority mailing! Happy to pass along the savings to you if you are so inclined to add these to your stash! Just email me!

I have been working on Ann Rayner, and will most likely be working a bit on her this evening, and in to the weekend, so I will post a pic at the end of the weekend so you can see my progress, or lack thereof!

Tonight, in addition to stitching, I'm going to be going thru quilt books and looking for ideas to use these William Morris prints! I got a few new books in my Moda shipment too....specific for fat quarters! So hopefully I'll have lots of inspiration!!

Hope everyone's week went by smoothly! I even hit the 'links' (wooo...I'm using golf lingo!).....and I didn't get injured, so that's a plus. I still can't get past the fact that I'm GOLFING and NOT playing baseball....entirely different swing involved. UGH! Jake went with this last time, and he said I could get by with a baseball swing if I went all 'Happy Gilmore'...and he proceeded to show me...several times. Wish I had the camera!

Tonight the boys are fishing.....and I'm getting ready to pour myself a nice glass of iced tea and relax with books and a needle!

Have a great night!

*Peace!

8 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

I am having a crafting weekend also. I cleaned the kitchen..have a little more cleaning to do and then crafting until my little boys arrive tomorrow night for a sleepover. Hubby is gone for the weekend. Wooohooo!

Jan said...

Kimmie, those are sure lovely fabbies!! Have fun stitching this weekend, or quilting or whatever your lil heart desires!;)

Don't forget to sign in for my blog celebration give-away!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

MMMMMM.... beautiful fabrics, Kim; I can't wait to see what you do with them! Good for you for playing golf. I'm not a golfer - the one time Rob took me to the driving range he laughed so hard at me I've never wanted to go back!

Have a great weekend!

Sharon said...

What beautiful fabrics, can't wait to see what you do with them. Have a fun crafty weekend.

Margaret said...

Yay! More fabrics! Can't wait to see what you pick out to make with them. Me? I have no clue! lol! Can't wait to see more Ann too. :D

Paulette said...

What a super exciting box to come home to!! Wooohooooo!!!!! Any more progress pics from Ann this weekend? :)

Paulete

Siobhan said...

Oh man, what a wonderful box to come home to! I hope you have a great weekend, whether it's stitching or quilting or a combo of both! ;)

dana said...

Hello!! It is certainly a pleasure to "meet" you through blogging!! I see we have several things in common--we both are mid-westerners,Leos, enjoy sewing AND we love Nell Hill's and Mary Carol Garrity!! You said on your comment that you and a friend would be visiting her shop soon--if this is your first visit, be sure you bring LOTS of money!! It's wonderful. Are you coming to the shop in KC or Atchinson,KS? I hope you post about your trip!!
Dana, a new blogging friend!