Friday, May 22, 2009

FINALLY....Friday!

Wooooooohoooooooooooo!!!! It's Friday! YEAH! The weather is lovely right now.....birds chirping and a pleasant breeze.....aaaaah....I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee, though I need to get my arse in the shower and get ready for work.

We're hopeful it will be a short day at the office and we get 'early release' today! Keep your fingers crossed for me! ;o)

I've got two quilts bouncing around in my head.....one of them came out for a bit last night, as I sat and did the first sewing session...both relatively simple, though not Turning Twenty big & simple! I'm confident by the end of the weekend I'll have another top complete and another on the way to completion!

In other news, I've stitched a little on the BBD sampler, though with temps in the high 90s the past couple days, and my absolute refusal to turn the A/C on in MAY in South Dakota, I haven't felt much like having cotton travel thru my fingers! But it's moving along! I'll show pics later!

In the meantime, everyone have a fantabulous Friday!!!

*Peace!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

You have a great Friday too, Kim. Here's hoping you get out of work early! I can't wait to see your new quilt projects. You're always so good with the colors and everything, you're an inspiration. BTW, will you be carrying Barbara Brackman's new line of fabric of William Morris? :D

Deb said...

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend too, Kim. Let's hope that the you get out of work early and can enjoy the weekend. Can't wait to see your new projects. And I can't blame you for not wanting to stitch when it's in the 90's. UGH. We were high here too yesterday (about 85) but it cooled down later in the evening and I still managed to get a little stitching done. Have a great weekend and quilt up a storm.

Jan said...

Have a super-de-dooper long weekend, Kimmie!! Hope it is cool for you, goodness, I have my a/c on, but with my office upstairs, it is insufferably hot otherwise. Pretty warm for May, I would agree!

Can't wait to see your quilt top creations, you are so talented!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Here's hoping you're out early, Kim!!! Have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see your next quilts.