Monday, May 18, 2009

And The Winner Is.......

"Emmitt's so cute! Love your sideboard too! And your quilt -- simple but pretty colors. I'd love to win your scraps, of course. :D My weekend is being taken up with DS's orchestra auditions, DD's ballet alumni dance, etc etc etc. Hopefully a bit of stitching too, as well as some tennis watching thrown in."

~Margaret


Margaret....Random Number Generator chose your number 8! Wooohoo! YOU get the scraps and I get a cleaned off cutting table!! ;o) Please send me your address (again!) and I will send off a nice little package to you!

Jan---this is for you, since you so nicely asked me to post a pic of the samplers on the wall...


If you click on the picture you'll get a nicer close up view. Now I can't remember them all off the top of my head......I know Time & Season...and Marriage of Minds...Alpha Bird...Aires of the Green...a pair from Scarlet Letter....and several others. If you really want to know a specific one...I'll take some time to actually figure them out! Thanks for the interest! :o)

As always, thanks for the kinds words and comments! Stay tuned for more giveaways!

I hope your Monday went by as quickly as mine......one day closer to Friday and a long holiday weekend! Wooohoo!!!!

*Peace!

12 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations, dear Margaret!:)

Oh boy, thanks Kimmie, such lovely samplers to behold! Now my question is about the two A&E's...are those SC's or something else? Specially love the one on the far left of the pic, that is so pretty as is the other one. Heck I love them all, and I need to get busy and get my Time and Season done, goodness!:)

Thanks again, Sweetness! (^-^)

Paulette said...

Your sampler wall looks amazing! You have so many that I'm dying to stitch!!!

Paulette

Siobhan said...

Yeay Margaret!! YGG!

I LOVE your sampler wall, Kim!! Beautiful, beautiful stuff. I am behind on my blog reading, so I enjoyed the previous entry, where you explained where you got the stuff on the table. I love stuff with a story. F-A-Bulous!

Tolentreasures said...

Love your samplers, that looks so nice! Congrats to the winner!
Have a great Tuesday! Long weekend...YEAH!

Cathy

Margaret said...

Whoa! I won?! Thanks!!! I looooove your sampler wall! I'm going to ask you about a couple of them when I email you my address. :D Wonderful -- I'm drooling all over the place here!

Deb said...

Go Margaret! Now you've got some stash to start quilting. How lucky is that! Kim, your sampler wall is amazing! You must smile every time that you pass by it! I know I would!

Stef said...

I'm envious of your sampler wall. I'd be standing and staring at it everyday!

Katrina said...

Love your sampler wall!

Sheri said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I'll add your link to my blog. Love your stitching!! I'm getting too old and blind to cross stitch anymore. Hooking I can still see!

Karoline said...

Your sampler wall is gorgeous Kim

Melissa said...

I was hoping you'd post a picture of that wall! I noticed it in the background in another picture and meant to ask for a tour of the wall!

Great stitching and congratulations Margaret!

And hey Kim--it's THURSDAY and that means it's really practically Friday so you're almost at the weekend. I mean it's just almost here.....

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

What a great wall, Kim! I love the A&E on the left, especially! They're all gorgeous though and I would have to stop, stare and pat myself on the back every time I walked past.