Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Evening...Checking Out for the night!

I have been remiss in updating the blog this week! EEEEK! I can say that I was sick with a horrid cold....most likely brought on my never-ending allergy/sinus issues. Today...finally.....feeling back up to par!

I've been stitching on the Blackbird Designs Loose Feather Mystery (that's not).....and I hope to get thru Part #1 this weekend! PLUS....my Marti Michell 60 degree triangle ruler arrived today! YAY! That means Flag Day Farm progress this weekend as well!

The weather today was wonderful....50s and sunshine....but we are now under a winter weather warning....calling for 4 to 8 inches by end of day Sunday. Starting out as rain tomorrow....so I best get my few errands done in the morning...then it'll be stitching and triangle-cutting all weekend!! I can't wait!

Pics tomorrow! I'm hitting the sack....gotta get rested up for my weekend of creative mania!! :o)

*Peace!

5 comments:

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Hey Kim! I hope you're well rested for your busy, creative day today! Keep the snow - I've had quite enough! Be sure to show us pics of your productive day!

Margaret said...

Hope you're feeling better, Kim! I can't wait to see more pics of both projects! Snow -- bleagh! I agree with Terri -- you keep the snow away from me, please! lol!

Littlebit said...

Kim...so glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to see that quilt. Love the fabrics! Call me odd. I love the snow heading this way. MM

Kim said...

Welcome back, glad you are feeling better - just love this never ending winter...beautiful day here in MN, sunshine and warmer, we must be due for more snow, lol. I've seen snow in middle May. Enjoy your quilting day!
Kim

audrey enloe said...

Glad that you are feeling better!! You need to come to Dallas! its 84 degrees today!