Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a Difference a Week Makes!


We've had wonderful weather down here in Dallas during our visit! 60s and 70s...it's been fabulous! A whole heckuva lot better than up in South Dakota!!! So imagine my surprise........when I heard the weatherman last night say "It's going to be cold tomorrow!! We're expecting a high of 58. You're going to have to really bundle up!!" and *IIII* said..."Oh man..it's going to be cold tomorrow!" LOLOL 58! COLD!??!? I think not!! What a difference a week of sunshine and 70s makes!

Unfortunately, true reality will be setting in tomorrow when we head back north....to 20s and 30s for highs. Brrrrrrrr! I'm not ready yet!

I hope you all have a great Valentine's day! I awoke to chocolate fudge covered strawberries...a sweet bear....card, more chocolate, etc. (Love ya honey!)....it's been a nice trip!

Back to the frozen abode tomorrow though! I'll enjoy the 58 degree weather today! :o)

*Peace!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Hey Kim!

I'm so glad you had a nice trip! And what a sweet thing for your hubby to do... very romantic! ;)

Drive safe!
Paulette

Kim said...

What a wonderful retreat! Will help you get through the rest of our winter. Yummy Valentine treats, too. Lucy girl!

Safe trip home.
Kim