Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tonight's Important Television Broadcast!!

Did you tune in? Did you see the ultra-important broadcast this evening? Did it answer any profound questions that have been weighing on you? It certainly cleared up a few questions that *I* had!

Oh wait! Are we talking about the same broadcast? The "O".....no no no...not our distinguished and exceptional President Obama....though I did watch and after the hour felt hopeful and I do believe he is the man to lead our country to a brighter day......but no....I'm talking about the REALLY REALLY important show that was on tonight!

The RECAP episode for Real Housewives of Orange County!! Thank goodness for DVR! I could watch the Prez and THEN enjoy my guilty pleasure that is the Real Housewives!!

So did you not finish out this season liking Vicki a little more? I did. Jeana is still my fav' though. She keeps it real...well...except for the 'girls'....LOL But man did the catty claws come out this season! I don't think I believe Gretchen about this "Jay" guy who's a 'friend'.....but whatever. I won't get in to a deep discussion about it all. But I'm glad they'll be back for Season 5. Why do I like this silly show so much, I do not know. It's a little goofy escape I suppose!

The gals from NYC are up next to watch on DVR.....I don't enjoy them nearly as much as the OC crew, but they are IMMENSELY better than the Atlanta group.

Anyhooooooooooooooooo.........I stitched on Random Thoughts this evening and I'm almost finished with the over one verse. YAY! I didn't make it down to the quilting studio this evening....but there's always tomorrow...and only 8 blocks left to put together. The 'guts' of the blocks are done...just need to put the setting triangles on and sew the blocks together. I'm quite confident I will have a completed top by month's end.

Today was gorgeous.....50s....so nice! And more of the same tomorrow! A welcome change! But they're calling for 20s and snow come Thursday...so I'm going to try not to get used to it....this IS South Dakota after all...lest I think I'm still (clap, clap, clap, clap) deep in the heart of Texas.

Hope your week's going smoothly so far!

*Peace!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have never watched any of the other shows, only the OC one. My oldest brother lives in the OC and I always feel uncomfortable going to visit him. I guess that's why I only live about an hour from him and hardly ever see him.

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Hi Kim! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I now have yours marked so I can check in often. Love the quilt you're working on! Can't say I've ever watched the women of OC but I am a huge Idol fan oh, and Survivor, too! Have a great weekend!