Saturday, January 24, 2009

Building Some Moda Heritage

Last night was spent watching What Not To Wear and rip, rip, rip, ripping triangle paper from all the half square triangles.

This morning...late morning I started pressing the triangles....

This afternoon I trimmed dog ears...and sewed...

and sewed.............

and sewed......

And I have all the pinwheel blocks done!!! Woooohoooo!!!!!

I tell you what...these fabrics are GAAAAWgeous!!! Moda always seems to have the most beautiful fabrics...and this collection does NOT disappoint! The blue...and the browns...oh my...they are wonderful! I can't wait to get this one put all together!!!

I'm taking a little break, but will head back down and start cutting the next phase...the setting squares and then that BEAUTIMUS bird fabric!!! Aaaaah...be still my beating heart......this quilt is a joy to work on!

I hope you're finding your own joy today!

*Peace!

2 comments:

Littlebit said...

Kim, they're absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished quilt. I agree about Moda..my gosh, are they not just the best? MM

Karol said...

Wow you are coming along fast on this quilt. Looking forward to seeing it finished. It looks beautiful.