Saturday, November 08, 2008

Saturday Insanity!

I think I'm suffering from some creative quilting insanity. Didn't someone once say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results? or something like that? Anyhooo...I'm thinking that's true when it comes to the quilting stash! It's time to shake some things up...otherwise my quilts are all going to look the same!

So today...I'm going to 'gut' the fabric stash storage...refold, regroup, rethink, rearrange! I'm excited! Hopefully it will get me thinking of different fabric combos etc and I can see where there may be some 'holes' in the stash as far as color families, etc.

There's a dusting of snow on the ground.....I don't have to be anywhere today.....perfect day for trying to restore some sanity to the stash!!!

The batteries are deader than a doornail in the camera....so no pics today, but I did add some links to my sidebar...it'll take you to quilts I've made over the years...as well as samplers I've stitched!

Have a great today! :o)

*Peace!

No comments: