Sunday, November 23, 2008

Muddling, Piddling & Cuddling

THAT's what this Dallas Cowboys lovin' gal did in lieu of planting myself in front of the TV.

First off I thought I would just whip out the toile quilt...ha! Muddled that all up! ARGH!!! Cut the borders too damn short...WHA????? So...enough of that! I wasn't going to deal with the mess I made.....so then I went on to Piddling.....dishes, laundry, stayed up on the football scores (WOOOOHOO Cowboys ROCK!)....surfed...blog reading...

and so that lead to Cuddling....with my sweet little Emmitt....he's easy to cuddle with! And he was LOVIN' the down time today!

So nothing much to report on for the day....just a relaxing Sunday...and now I'm doing this....

undoing the muddling. Getting ready to embark on a 3 day workweek. YEAH! Now THAT's something to look forward to! Hope everyone had a super day!

*Peace!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Here's to a three-day work week! Woohoo! I hope to get a lot of quilting and/or stitching done this weekend. Your little Emmitt looks like a little snuggle bunny!

Tolentreasures said...

Amen on the three day work week, only mine is a little shorter because I have taken Wed off to cook, we have all the families in on Wed night in order to free up their holiday for other commitments. So I will have an even longer weekend to hang out and stitch, hubby is off to camp.