Sunday, October 12, 2008

Note To Self...



Next time just make two at one time. To say the Sour Cream Apple Pie was a hit would be an understatement. The boys just ran to the store for more Granny Smiths so I can make another before the Hubs and Sam get back from hunting. The pie was completely obliterated before 2:00PM today. Gone. I love when that happens! :o)

Not only is the pie 'done'....but so is the quilt top!! YAY!



Ignore the mess in the pics.....the Jakester was downstairs playing Xbox so there's wires and feet and socks and who knows what else on the sewing room floor. I love the way the quilt turned out!! Very utilitarian! Just the look I love!

Next up...make that second pie and then I do believe I will start stitching on Carriage House Samplings 1803 Pennsylvania Sampler House. I love Kathy's designs, and this will be my first attempt at stitching on black.

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

*Peace!

1 comment:

Takako said...

WOW! Sour cream apple pie sounds so yummy!!!
I like your quilt top. Nice and cozy color...

Thanks your visit on my blog!!

Tak