Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Little Early This Year..

but it seems it may be time to dust off some memories in order to keep sane!

The weather has been cold and rainy all week. And yesterday when I got home from work...*GASP!....the other inhabitants of the house had turned on the HEAT! OMG! It's too early! But temps hovered in the mid 30s all day. None of the white stuff.......yet. That was just about an hour north of us.

And so we begin to plot which sandy destination we'll end up this February! :o) Can't wait until we decide...but until then...I'll have to live vicariously thru beach photos!

Have a great Thursday! I'll be dreaming of palm trees, sand, a hammock, and an adult beverage in hand! YIKES! That means I need to start working out again! UGH! Oh well...a sacrifice I'll make! :o)

*Peace!

1 comment:

Raggedy Angel said...

I love your Anti Palin Button!
I stumbled on a blog the other day...It said I have a new hero and it had Palins picture! GAG, how said her life must be...if that is your hero! I just don't understand it! Hopefully very soon she will go back were she came from! Beth