Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Mail Day!



The latest issue of Home Companion...AND the Carriage House Samplings 'Frederick' chart I scored on ebay recently...both arrived in today's mail! YAY! I'm going to tuck the Home Companion away...for a bit....it's the Christmas issue and I just can't do that yet. LOL

I did locate my Marti Mitchell Log Cabin Ruler...I had one of those "A HA!" moments and instinctively went RIGHT to where I put it. So...now when I get bored, or in between laundry loads, I'll begin cutting logs perhaps. Or maybe I'll save that for when I actually start sewing....cut the logs, sew the logs....there's a concept!

And now I am on a quest for a really cool pattern to use a great focus fabric I have in the stash. When I get close to a decision on a pattern, I'll share both the fabric and the pattern choices! You can help me pick! :o)

Hope your Monday was bearable!

*Peace!

1 comment:

Paulette said...

Oooooh, I'm jealous! I haven't gotten any goodies in the mail in ages!!!! And I LOVE Frederick!!!!!

Paulette