Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day Two

UGH! Home again today with this head issue. I got a nice nap in today....so hopefully that will help. Yesterday, in typical sick-woman-with-shit-to-do fashion, I ended up doing some extreme kitchen cleaning...which probably didn't help my cause..but it was one of those one-thing-leads-to-another-to-another-to-another and before I knew it the kitchen was sparkling. And I paid the price. So today no cleaning....a nice nap.

Tonight's the last debate....I'll watch for the sake of the entertainment. This economy really sucks doesn't it? Geez....but I realized today that from a creative standpoint, I'm fine for quite a while! Several rug hooking canvases and wool, a ridiculous fabric stash for multiple quilts, plenty of sock yarn and Addi Turbo size 2 for magic loop socks someday, and lots of big-ass sampler projects for my stitching pleasure. I have more than enough to outlast any sort of economic depression that might otherwise rob me of doing fun, creative things! For that I am grateful. So glad I was 'looking ahead' and stockpiled! ;o)

I hope you all have plenty of stash to keep you occupied until we can fix this mess the country is in!

I may work on the stitching tonight during the debate. Here's my progress on the black linen

I'm loving the colors against that black!

Until next time.......

*Peace!

1 comment:

Glenna at Hollyhock Quilts said...

Hi Kim--

I sure hope you're better today. Those sinus infections can be very serious!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog and leaving a note! Your blog is terrific! I love your new quilt top and that pie, well....

You take care of yourself---