Friday, September 26, 2008

There....MUCH Better!

I like this combo MUCH better!



The plaids will give it that utilitarian look I love! Sorry gals...no pink and frills for this chick! Those other blocks just didn't do it for me at all. This will be much more to my liking!

And LOOK what arrived today! Some Moda Fabric yumminess!



Oh joy! Precut charm packs.....LOTS of 5" squares of the funky fabulouso goodness that is the NEST line! LOVE! Can't wait to get these into a quilt too! and maybe a bag...we'll see what's leftover!

It's been a busy week, as usual, and I am more than ready for the next two days off! I'm ready for some relaxing and hanging out.....I think Emmitt's ready too!



Think I'll go scoop him up and snuggle a bit! Temps are supposed to drop in to the low 70s tomorrow! PERFECT!!! It was too hot today...we saw 90......I'm done with that! I like that for about...oh.....a week. 70s are more my style! So glad fall is here!

*Peace!

No comments: