Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Nope...

Watched...cringed....don't like her....would not want her representing this fine nation as VP, or God forbid (and yes..I am a Democrat who believes in God...*GASP!* I know! Hard to believe! There are Christian Democrats out there!)...oops...sorry...off-track.....where was I? Oh! I wouldn't want her representing this fine nation in a Veep or Prez capacity. Absolutely not. Oh yah..dontchaknow....Alaskan villages are a far cry from the real world.



*Peace!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

See now, I loved her. I thought it was a great speech. She won me over :-).

Sheri said...

I agree with you. Did you see the other night on Letterman he was talking about if McCain died and she was president? Paul Schafer said, Oops!!!

Jacque said...

I'm with you, Kim! I was determined to watch both conventions and watch all the debates before I decided who to vote for ... I really am an independent...socially liberal and financially conservative....but she was so condescending, smug and just ugh!