Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back to creativity!

I promise I won't go all political on you! Though it's obvious I have some strong opinions! No apologies...

Still...let's get back to some creativity!

Look what I got yesterday out at Twyla's (Quilted Memories in Brandon.... www.quiltedmem.com). This is a great new book!!! I love it!

Oops! Forgot to rotate it before I uploaded! Sorry! Just tilt your head to the left and you'll see it better! ;o)

There were several projects in this book that called to me...so it's a good purchase! And look what my first project's going to be!!!!

Oh YUM! Yes...tis true...that's some super yummy homespun and my luscious wools from Skip To My Ewe (thanks again Tammy!). The stash is coming in handy!!! This little quilt measures 30" square! Oh how I love wools and homespuns!!! I may even start this one today!

Huh? What's that you say? What about my other applique project that I started a while ago...a couple of months ago? Well...it's tucked neatly in it's project bag right here beside my easy chair! It'll have it's day. But for now....this one seems quicker to accomplish, so it's moving to the forefront! Besides...it's WOOL!!! C'mon! No brainer!!!!

*Peace!

No comments: