Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reliving La Vida Loca Part 2 of 4



The beach was fabulous! Those 'whales' you see, as my new sis Mona calls them, are GIANT sandbags...seems they lost a BUNCH of their shoreline....but I still think it was completely magnificent!



The palm trees...the white sand....the COLOR of that WATER! OMG I was in heaven!!! And this is pretty much where I spent my Thursday afternoon (after our zipline experience) and all of Friday...



Which is pretty much why my back was ROASTED by Friday evening. Do not ever rely on the hub to get sunscreen on the back where you cannot reach...at least not my hub. UGH! No pics of that ....it was too painful. LOL

More pics from our balcony...the resort was just gorgeous...




Spotlessly clean and it looked JUST like the photos on the website. Amazing. I would highly recommend it!

more to follow........

No comments: