Friday, June 20, 2008

It's a Heavenly Friday!

Wow! It's been a while since I posted and I have been remiss in even unloading the digital camera from our Mexico trip, which was FABULOUS!!! I promise I'll get to that this weekend and get some pics up. It was a wonderful trip!!! Aaaaaah....so refreshing and relaxing and beautiful!!!

And now it's Friday already! Yeah! Time for the weekend, which I am so ready for!! Imagine THAT! LOL

If you're not familiar with Patty Griffin, you should be. I wanted to share what's been piping into my head via ipod the last couple days. I love this song! So fitting today for my state of mind and the weather and just life in general! :o)

Enjoy!



*Peace!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Pretty song, it's very sort of bluesy. Can't wait to see the Mexico pictures.