Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Adios, Amigos!



Playa Del Carmen MEXICO...here I come!!! Wooooooohooo!!! We board the plane at the ludicrous buttcrack of dawn....and we're off to the fabulous RIU resort, Riviera Maya, to celebrate the wedding of my big bro, Richard, and my fabulous soon-to-be-sis-in-law, Mona! Aaaah...the ocean is calling!!!

The bags are packed....the knitting is ready....the camera is loaded with new batteries...the ipod is fully charged....the dogs are pouting...and the alarm will be going off before I know it, I'm sure!

I plan to spend the next 5 days with sugary white sand under my ass and a cold adult beverage in my hand! Oh..well..except for the day when we do a 2 mile zipline over the rainforest! That will be amazing!

I'll have pics when I return! Enjoy your week!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I love Mexico! We went to the Riviera Maya two years ago, I want to go again :-). Have a great time, lots of sun and fun.

Melissa said...

Have a blast! Can't wait to see some pics!

TamboinMO said...

Just letting you know that I am so freakin' jealous!
Hope you enjoy every minute of it!