Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Indulge me please....



I was sooooooooooooo tired tonight.....was on the road yesterday for work...got home late...was in a pretty much shitty mood...didn't sleep worth a CRAP last night and so was REALLY REALLY REALLY dragging butt today....BUT

I WENT TO THE GYM ANYWAY!!!!

I think that deserves some applause! LOL I'm on my way to a little more toned bod before I hit the beaches of Playa Del Carmen!

This is pretty huge for me because it would have been SOOOO easy to talk myself out of going tonight...I was tired....yadda yadda yadda...blah blah blah.....but I got up and went anyway!!!! And do you know why? Because it's true what they say...you DO get addicted to exercise...or at least that feel-good feeling you get when you do it! So THAT's what motivated me...that, and the fact that I can just jam out to the ipod tunes for 40 minutes each time! Gotta love that! Feel the burn and listen to the tunes AND feel good all at the same time! This is a good thing!

*Peace!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo!!! Yea!!!! YGG!!!!