Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indecision!

OMG....you're never going to believe this....but I don't like the quilt...yeah, that one down there that I just started. Not a fan of it. Man, what a difference 24 hours makes! LOL

Once upon a time, that was sooooooooo my color palette of choice to work with...but not anymore. It looks so...so....dare I say, 'Thimbleberries-ish'...and I am so far removed from Thimbleberries it's not even funny.

Having said that, I don't know what to do now, because I truly have no inclination whatsoever to see this thru to completion. at all. period. I need more color! Something kicked up a notch or two! and a little more interesting pattern. I need FUNKY and this is boring..not funky!

Perhaps it's time for another stash purge and some ebay listings to pass this color palette of fabrics on to another quilter that may appreciate them. And perhaps a UFO listing as well!

I'm giving myself permission to hang it up on this one and move on to the next. Because I can! ;o)

*Peace!

No comments: