Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sometimes the Stash Knows Better!

I'm so glad I couldn't find any black for the inner border on this quilt! I love that bright pop of orange red (forgive the fuzziness of the pic...I need a new camera!)!

It was meant to be...the stash knows! I know it was meant to be, because when I was putting stuff away...lo and behold, but what did my eye spy in the stash...yep...a cut of solid black! LOL Now it's time to get a back pieced and off to the quilters it will go!

Any of you quilters out there....does anyone happen to know the name of this quilt pattern?

I took this picture many years ago (2002 or 2003) at the Minnesota quilt show, loved it...still love it...it has been pinned to the wall beside my sewing machine. I would love to know the name of the pattern so I can look for it online. I know, I know, good luck finding THAT! But I gotta keep the faith! ;o) I can't remember if it was "Stars & Vines" or something like that. Anyone have any idea?

So it's been a pretty good Sunday...got the quilt done! YAY! It's carbonara for dinner (Yum!) and stitching this evening! The laundry's almost done, so I'll be set to "coast" for the rest of the evening! Hope your day was grand!

*Peace!

1 comment:

MJinMichigan said...

Kim I just found your blog a couple weeks ago and have been reading your older posts. The pattern you are looking for is Star and Vines by Village Classics. The designer is Lisa DeBee Schiller and the phone number on the pattern is (330)966-1647. I bought the BOM years ago and just started making templates for it. Fortunately I still really like it.