Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Future Project???


I think yes! YES YES YES! I love Sue Spargo and her work...and THIS will be my next investment and project. Mercer Lane. Aaaah...it's luscious--don't you think? The COLOR! WOW! The medium speaks to me...wool...embellishments...cotton...quilting...it's just yummy!

The internet is such a creative utopia! All the knitting...the rug hooking (I'm considering trying it again, with a different hook and frame!)...the mixed media...I love it all! And want to do it all! And WILL do it all! I'm not going to limit myself by saying I am a quilter...or I am a knitter....I am a fiber artist! I love it all! Don't you?

*Peace!

1 comment:

TamboinMO said...

That is beautiful!! I love the combination of teals and cranberries...one of my new favorite color combos!