Friday, March 07, 2008

WHAAAAAAAAAA????

Wouldn't it just figure.....here I am...on the eve of headin' to the Big D (and I DO mean Dallas) (that's for you country music fans out there...you know what I mean!)....so anyhoo...I'm on the eve of my trip...my trip to springtime!...and it's SNOWING in Dallas! Aaaaah......but now don't we all just KNOW that in Dallas, yes, it does snow from time to time...and it looks just lovely blanketing the lush green lawns...and then in the blink of an eye..POOF! Gone! Sooo...I have complete confidence that I will be greeted by lush green boulevards, colorful landscaping and flowers, and THIS fabulous skyline, when I get there!



This will be SUCH an exciting week coming up....and I do plan to pack the ol' laptop along and post about my trip while I'm there...promising lots of pics...and pics from the Dallas Quilt Celebration! It's going to be wonderful!!!

And I'm going to have REALLY good SUSHI!!!! and oysters on the half shell! And REALLY good Mexican, and REALLY good shopping....oh I can't wait!!!

Make it a great Friday!!! *Peace!

No comments: