Saturday, March 29, 2008

S A TUR DAY...NIGHT! S A TUR DAY...NIGHT!

Aw c'mon....don't we all remember the Bay City Rollers? ha! Okay okay...they're NOT in my Ipod, but I couldn't resist! LOL

So here we are...Saturday night...just came up from the sewing studio where I was busily working away on the yet-to-be-named quilt. Sorry...no pics in this post, but hopefully tomorrow it'll be all done! The blocks are done...now to just get them sewn together and get borders on.

Today was good...slept in....that's always nice....lounged with multiple cups o' java...again, always nice....went to the quilt shop down the street....30% off all bolted fabric...THAT's always nice too! LOL I'll post pics tomorrow...I'm too lazy to go down and snap a few...so tomorrow...pics!

I watched Xavier get beat.....but was excited to see a hometown boy, Dante Jackson, get some court time! He hails from my hometown...Greenfield OH. He was a McClain Tiger! Gotta love a hometown boy! :o) But...a Davidson v. Xavier match wasn't meant to be. I'm quite hopeful Davidson will pull another HUGE upset tomorrow and take Kansas out....we shall see, we shall see!

It's late...but it's Saturday night...so I'm going to get a cup of coffee and pick up a needle! Hope your day was grand! Pics tomorrow---promise!

*Peace!

No comments: