Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How Much Did We LOVE This Guy last night...



I'm a fan....he really does ROCK! Yes...he did/does have a HUGE skull, but at least he's grown in to it and he can WAIL!

I tossed and turned all night.....and kept thinking every time I rolled over that it was going to be FRIDAY today. DAMN if I wasn't wrong! UGH! Just Wednesday. I really have to do something about the work situation.....I feel like I'm wasting my life.....wishing it away and just working for the weekend.

Yeah..say it with me..."Change is good!". Change.....that's what's in store for me!

Have a great day!

*Peace!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

He was awesome, I can't believe he sang a Michael Jackson song and made it so, so cool!

Have a good day.

Jacque said...

I love him too. He is from Blue Springs, MO, which is two towns over from my home town. There are tons of people going to a watch party every Tuesday night at a local bar...think I'm going to have to join them next week...he is awesome!