Friday, March 28, 2008

Confession #37 - I Am a Sports Junkie

I didn't want to go in consecutive order...thought I'd shake things up a bit ! LOL So this is confession #37...I, am a sports JUNKIE. It's true...can't help it....that's what you get when you're raised with 3 brothers and are a complete Daddy's girl! Current spouse finds this odd...he thinks it's very very strange that a woman would love sports so much...he's NOT a sports junkie...yet another 'difference' we have. LOL But I am...and I make no apologies about it!

So it should come as no surprise that I'm all about the NCAA tourney these days.....and I have two dream matchups......

The gal raised in the Buckeye State would have to want a Xavier vs Davidson matchup...I'm a sucker for the underdog, which is Davidson.......

and the girl that sorely misses living in Texas would have to go for a Texas vs Davidson matchup.

Then I would be happy regardless of who wins! But as you see...the one constant is Davidson.

The Davidson Cinderalla path is so great ...and with this little babyfaced kid who happens to be a manic scoring machine...Stephen Curry...



and the fact that they're this small liberal arts school (Hooray for the Liberal Arts), outpowering big big schools...well....you almost have to say "Go Davidson!"

I think I'll be watching the games AND working on the latest quilt! Pure Friday Heaven!

*Peace!

No comments: