Thursday, March 27, 2008

Confession #1 - I'm in love with Pat Monahan

No really....I LOVE this guy! LOOK at that face and then LISTEN to his lyrics and OMG I just LOVE him!!! If you're not familiar...he's the lead singer for Train...and you MUST MUST MUST ...must RUN to get his solo cd...because you will LOVE it, if you don't already have it! Last of Seven. Here's a few of my fav's in no particular order...and just LOOK at that face! OMG....I'm wiping the drool away....

Enjoy the sounds AND the sight of him!



Don't you love the pose on the cd cover? Yes...he is quite the looker! AND he can sing...





I admit it....I'm a bit crazy. LOL Or...as Pat, himself, would say...I...Am...Three Kinds of Crazy......Track 4 people....get the CD...you won't regret it! Pat---call me!

*Peace!

No comments: