Sunday, January 13, 2008

MORE Angry Sewing!!@#@!$#%$

O*M*G I can NOT believe I was downstairs this evening doing MORE angry sewing!!!!!! *SIGH* Last angry sewing session was due to the current spouse.......THIS angry sewing session..........well.....................I was distraught.....because of watching this:




Alas...I am a TRUE FAN....and was completely distraught that the season is over. I seriously had to go weep in the shower for a bit....seriously I did. Crazy? No...a true devoted fan. *SIGH* Current spouse does not understand....at ALL...and he laughs....oh this is a bad thing to do to a true fan. He has no understanding of the passion for the game.

So now.....I'll have to go to my backup team.......the Favre Pack.....only because Brett's kinda ruggedly handsome. And because I completely detest the Giants. Tis a sad, sad day......my blood runs blue.

2 comments:

KsMaryLou said...

Hey Kim, angry sewing is certainly better than hitting spouse over the head with something very very heavy, or putting something sharp where it could be painful......or lethal. Be sure to keep the lint cleaned out of the sewing machine and plenty of sewing machine oil around just in case this is an ongoing problem. LOL

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

Have you changed your machine needle lately? Be careful!! *p Deb