Saturday, December 15, 2007

What does THIS Holiday Greeting say about me???

OMG I broke into hysterical laughter when I got the mail today! This was one of the Christmas cards received today:



LOLOL...the PIZZA MAN sent me a Christmas card! LOLOL I just found this hysterically funny!!! What does that say about me??? Hmmmm....do you suppose I order a LOT of pizza from The Pizza Man? Oh goodness....this provided such a laugh today!

Lest you think I have no talent in the kitchen.....here's what my today has consisted of!

Million Dollar Chocolate Peanut Butter Walnut Fudge:



Rolo Pecan Pretzel Candy:



Mexican Wedding Cookies (aka Snowballs, hubby's favorite:



and OMG this stuff is sooooooooooo addicting and fabulous!!!! Cranberry Salsa:



This stuff is addicting. Seriously! Don't say I didn't warn you! It's a little sweet, a little tangy, and the KICK of cilantro and jalapeno...oh YUM! A gal brought some in to the office yesterday and everyone was hooked! So of course I came home and googled it...found a recipe right away at allrecipes.com and Walaah! Another reason to use my food processor! YUM YUM!


So as you can see....it's been a busy Saturday! On to the laundry room and maybe even some sewing! Hope your Saturday has been busy and fun as well!

1 comment:

Karoline said...

They all look seriously yummy :)