Monday, December 03, 2007

Well here it is.....a nice toasty Monday morning.....sitting in silence in the living room with nothing but the glow of the still undecorated but pre-lit Christmas tree lights...Emmitt in my lap....and oh how I wish I could just stay home! I always said I would not mind living here if I didn't HAVE to go outside in the winter time.....if I could just hole up in the house with all of my creative endeavors......if I could just stay inside and bake bread and piddle around the house, etc and snuggle with my Emmitt. Aaaaaaah life would be fabulous! Don't get me wrong....I would even WORK....from home....telework.....aaaaah...that would be the life! *sigh*

Enter---REALITY! Hubby comes out...turns on the TV to the gloomy news of the day (I hate network news...seriously....I seriously detest the news and refuse the watch it....I selectively READ news online, but I will not have it piped in to my head via 50" plasma TV)....and it's time to get in the shower and get ready for a day at the office...where everyone is so damn HAPPY and POSITIVE----not! LOL

Happy Monday everyone.......

No comments: