Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Sign .....

of things to come this weekend!



A couple bottles of Yellow Tail and all the makings for some fabulous dips and snacks....some brie in the frig waiting for it's time to come out and soften up....but I forgot the fruit! So the brie must wait. But........there's PLENTY of time! I have a FOUR DAY weekend! WOOWOOWOOOOOOOOO!!!! What a way to bring in the new year!

Today was spent sewing a little on the oriental homespun quilt....should be all done tomorrow morning at some point! It's laid out downstairs with sections sewn...waiting for the last sewing of sections and it's done! I've decided against a border, mainly due to the pattern and the fact that I would have to float a skinny border, and, well, trust me. No border.

Brennan called this morning and said he's hopping on a Greyhound in the morning and will be here in a day or so from California....not sure for how long. He says a few days.....so we'll see. It will be SOOOOOOOOOO good to see that kid! LOL He's been gone since May.......he sounds a little more mature when he calls, so I guess that's good! He's 21...and friends tell me he'll grow up by the time he hits 27....I don't know if I will survive that long! LOL

In other news, I've had numerous emails and inquiries regarding choosing colors and fabrics for quilts, etc. and so have decided in the new year to try something new. I'm going to offer a limited number of kits for the quilts I make! I will probably show them here first and let interested parties contact me for purchase. Otherwise there's always Ebay and/or Etsy. Any thoughts on this? Please let me know!

Until tomorrow......oh! and BIG BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES AND HUGS to my soon-to-be sis-in-law, Mona, in Dallas! Love ya like a sis, girl!!!!

*Peace!*

No comments: