Sunday, December 02, 2007

Remind me again...

That's what I've been saying lately...."Remind me again WHY I live here?????? Somebody---anybody----please----remind me again." UGH! It's COLD here! I HATE HATE HATE cold temps! Seriously! It literally HURTS me when it's cold out! AND...we got snow yesterday. It was beautiful yesterday morning....wafting to the ground......a nice heavy snow...all day long.....just beautiful from the window. Today---when I ventured out.....not so pretty. It's already all dirty and clumpy from all the snow plows and, well, it just looks like sloppy shit and remind me again why I live here? Huh? I can't HEAR you? The man to which I am currently married is from here....but I was a Dallas-ite when I met him...perfectly fine and content in the Big D.....stupid and young and blinded by something....lust maybe?....we load belongings and kids and head up here...where HE's from. Well...frankly I'm getting a little sick of living where HE's from....it's cold.....and the snow's not pretty anymore (already). Happy December.....happy Winter...may it NOT be a long, dreadful one this year.

No comments: