Saturday, October 13, 2007

What's everyone up to??

I hope everyone's enjoying the weekend and doing fun and creative stuff!!! It's a brisk and rainy weekend here in South Dakota...perfect for a big pot of chili, and quilting! I've been looking through quilt books and have found the inspiration for my next quilt!!!


It's a photo of an antique quilt....MAN I love those red stars!!! Soooo....this is my next project. I already have fabrics pulled......and so I'll be posting my progress as I go along! I may get some cutting done yet this evening...otherwise that will be a fine Sunday project until the football game starts! :o)

I've also been stitching on my Frances Eden sampler. If I think of it....I'll get a picture posted of my progress on that beauty! She's going to be quite the substantial sampler once I get her all stitched! I'd say I'm about half finished with her!

Nothing on the knitting needles at the moment, though I do have the Sensational Socks book on order, and have the LYS on stand-by for one-on-one lessons in DPN sock knitting if needed. ;o) I'm excited about learning to knit socks! Have you SEEN all the yummy sock yarn out there? OMG! T*R*O*U*B*L*E !!!! LOL

I'm off to the sewing room.....have a great night!

No comments: